Monday, April 5, 2010

Just some fun news

Hello,

I have been interviewed quite a few times lately about the new Personal Disaster Preparedness Planner. With all the earthquakes and "etc.s " taking place, it seems a few more people are starting to listen or be concerned or whatever.

Tonight at 6:00 p.m. MDt I will be a guest on the blog radio show that is gaining in popularity on a daily basis. www.blogtalkradio.com/DoctorPrepper There is a live call in line if you want to be involved 347-326-9604

I enjoy hearing from all of you and the sharing and trading of ideas.

If you have two minutes go to my website and check out the new Disaster Quick Pack. I have hesitated in mentioning the things that I am involved with, but lots of people have been encouraging me to share. So today I thought I would share.

Happy spring. Spring in our neighborhood today is white and fluffy and falling from the sky..

0 comments: